The School of Psychology at the University of Nottingham is a research based department, seeking solutions to global challenges with the state-of-the art facilities for work in Psychology and Neuroscience. Along with the access to the world leading brain imaging facilities in the Sir Peter Mansfield Magnetic Resonance Center.
1. The School of Psychology offers the following research groups:
*Perception and Action
*Cognition and Language
*Human Development and Learning
* Personality, Social Psychology and Health.
2. Experimental labs for research in neuroscience, fitted with ERP and TMS facilities.
3. Laboratories for human communication, human-computer interaction, social interaction, child development.
4. Laboratories for work in physiological, psycho physical and computational investigation of the visual system.
Detailed Course Facts
Start dates and application deadlines
University Name :
Course Started On :
July - December
Course Type :
Course Fee :
Course Sem/Year Type :
Apply On :
Course Location :
Course Language :
Type Of Education :
Type of Degree :
Honors degree. Masters (not required, would be an advantage)
No Work Requirement